We invite you to become our friend, and in return, we will take you on our journey of exploring
What it means to become a Friend of Skrei
- You have an interest in the potential of the project. This could be to establish new tourist routes, to carry on developing new knowledge through art and creativity, to rewrite history in a collective and participative way or something completely different – but in line with the background set out in this Memorandum of Understanding.
- You will play a key role in discussing the future and the legacy of the project. We will invite you to submit ideas and contribute to events that are held as part of the project.
- You recognise that you, your network and knowledge are valuable to the project because they represent a chance to learn and develop an inter-cultural dialogue.
- You are part of a network. This will open up new opportunities. You might be invited by other friends and members of Skrei to create collaborations, to discuss ideas and projects; or you can initiate such collaborations.
- You are an ambassador for the project, and help us grow our followers. This means we would ask you to invite people to take part and to contribute.
- You share the beliefs and values we have set out in this Memorandum and you care about the past, present and future of Arctic Cod.
How to become a Friend
- Please fill in the section below and give consent for this information to be shared on the map of our digital project archive.
- Please read and accept our conditions. We will store your data according to the GDPR.
If you would like to discuss your participation in the Friends of Skrei feel free to get in touch with Anna Vermehren, Project Manager, Museum Nord.